Who Am I?
Hi, I’m Jackie, the globetrotter passionately sharing my travel experiences and the miles and points nerd teaching how to earn award flights and hotel nights to travel more. I started The Globetrotting Teacher (TGT) in March 2015 to share practical information about destinations and how to achieve travel goals through award travel. I live in NYC with my husband and 3 dogs.
The Globetrotting Teacher Editorial Policy
The Globetrotting Teacher is a travel blog focusing on first-hand travel experiences and using award travel to make those experiences possible. The content strives to inspire readers to seek out their own adventurous, cultural, historical, and unforgettable experiences, as well as offer practical planning information about destinations around the globe. Content also includes information about how to earn and use airline, hotel, and credit card miles and points to save money and make more travel a reality.
Everything you see on The Globetrotting Teacher is my own content, including images and videos unless clearly marked otherwise. All rights are reserved and copyright protected. I believe in intellectual property rights. Whenever third-party photos are used, they are attributed according to the creative commons license, unless no attribution is required because of free-use and public domain regulations.
Content I write and produce as part of a Tourism Board or brand partnership are always disclosed as such. I value the trust of my readers and clearly mark destination and brand collaborations. I always present my honest opinions to the best of my ability. When working with Tourism Boards, Brands, Marketers, and PR Professionals, I act professionally and respectfully and believe in the ability of others to reciprocate as such.
Why Work with The Globetrotting Teacher?
1. You’ll receive full exposure for your destination, brand, and/or product on The Globetrotting Teacher. This includes in-depth, SEO researched written content with photos and promotion across all my social media platforms.
2. I’m genuinely excited for my audience and their travel goals. My readers and I love to travel. I take pride in truly relating to and connecting with them about their travel plans and their desire to effectively get the most from their travel loyalty programs.
3. You’ll get someone working tirelessly to create professional, high-quality content about your brand, product, and/or destination that will appear in search engine results and be continually shared on social platforms like Pinterest for years to come. My blog posts provide in-depth and honest content to educate and excite readers about travel and award travel.
4. Evergreen travel content featuring your brand, product, and/or destination will continually be discovered by a healthy and growing audience. In less than a year, TGT readers have nearly tripled.
Readers come to The Globetrotting Teacher primarily through organic search and social platforms. They are looking for answers to their travel planning and award travel questions, as well as inspiration about new destinations.
Analytics reflect that 75% of TGT readers are between the ages of 18-44. Roughly 65% of readers are women. Readers are highly educated, travel buffs wanting to embark on their next adventure. The Globetrotting Teacher receives nearly 200k monthly page views.
In addition to being travel enthusiasts, many readers are actively researching, planning, and preparing for their next travel experience. I regularly get emails from readers with destination and itinerary questions and how to use loyalty program miles and points to book flights and hotels.
For more information, please see my December 2018 media kit.
We can partner on lots of things like:
- Press Trips
- Influencer Campaigns
- Brand Ambassadorships & Collaborations
- Content Creation
- Native Advertising
- Public Speaking, and more!
Have your own idea? I’m always open to new partnerships. 🙂 I have a rate card so please don’t hesitate to ask for it. If I don’t have a package to fit your goals, I’m happy to discuss further and tailor one for a positive and beneficial collaboration. Unfortunately, I have bills to pay so I can’t accept things like exposure, link exchanges or social media shares in exchange for my time and hard work.